Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the lineup

Holy moly have I booked myself! I just got my last notification letter for summer shows, so I thought I'd share the line up with you in case I am coming to your town:

St. Paul Craftstravaganza!
Saturday, May 1
9 AM - 5 PM
MN State Fairgrounds - Fine Arts bldg

Grand Cities Art Fest
June 12 - June 13, 2010
Grand Forks, ND

Fargo Downtown Street Fair
Thursday, July 15 (10:00am - 9:00pm)
Friday, July 16 (10:00am - 9:00pm)
Saturday, July 17 (10:00am - 5:00pm)

The 3rd Annual Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco
July 31 + August 1, 2010
Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion

Island Park Show
August 28 & 29, 2010
10:00am-5:00pm
Island Park, 2nd Ave & 7th St S, Fargo, ND

Wow. Compiling that list just gave me some heart palpitations.

Incidentally, I will look to my newest tote bag design for inspiration:

I'm happy with out how it turned out...it really gives me that vintage "weekly Reader" feeling. And it will be available in the shop once I take some decent photos:)

2 comments:

boothbuddyjoj said...

who's a busy bee? you ah!!

melissa said...

you're going to san francisco for renegade?!?! you're so cool!!

and stop making awesome tote bags, you're making it really hard for me to stop coveting things.