Friday, August 20, 2010

c'mon down and save

hey!
I am having a sale!
you are having a hard time figuring out what to buy with all your money!
let me help you.


perhaps an uber-autumnal feather scarf?

Or maybe it's time to get your proverbial ducks in a row with some new calling cards?

what's that you say? I'm fresh out of stickers, you say? Nestle in under Michelle's wing...I got some stickers for ya.

So here's how the sale works:
25% off!

purchases totaling $20 or more.


to use:
at michellebrusegaard.etsy.com
Place your order and enter the code "FEATHERMAIL" into the "message to seller" box when checking out. Proceed to Paypal and make your payment, and I will issue you a refund for the difference shortly thereafter:)
If you prefer, you may request a revised invoice reflecting the discount. Enter the code "FEATHERMAIL" into the "message to seller" box, along with "inovice request," and I will send a paypal invoice to your email address for you to pay.


at shopmbmb.com
Simply enter the code "FEATHERMAIL" into the discount code box when checking out.


*offer ends Monday, August 23rd at 11pm CST. Does not apply to custom, bulk,or wedding orders.

No comments: